Bio-Kult Infantis, 16 tk
AN ADVANCED LIVE BACTERIA FORMULA FOR BABIES, TODDLERS AND YOUNG CHILDREN
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- No sugar, artificial colours or flavourings
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacteria (see strains below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g),
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value)
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis contain fish
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermantation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use:
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth.
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.