Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan N45
ADVANCED FORMULA FOR HEALTHY URINARY TRACTS
WHAT ARE URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are infections of any part of the urinary tract causing inflammation. Lower UTIs in the bladder are commonly known as 'cystitis'. In more than 80% of cases, they are caused by the overgrowth of the bacteria Escherichia coli (E.coli)38 originating from the digestive system or vagina39, or more rarely the bloodstream. Infections from the digestive system are more common as the pathogenic bacteria that take a foothold in the gut are able to move easily from the anus to the urethra. Probably, for this reason, UTIs are more frequent in women than men, with an estimated half of all women in the UK having at least one UTI in their life-time with 25% having recurrent episodes40.
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Frequent need to urinate at night
- Pain/burning sensation whilst urinating
- Cloudy or unpleasant smelling urine
- Pus in the urine
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a triple action formulation scientifically developed with cranberry extract (36mg PACs), two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of the mucous membranes which can be found along the urinary tract.
- Suitable for children
- Gluten free
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermention process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
- Made in the UK
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- ** provides 20% Nutrient Reference Value / capsule
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum of 18mg cranberry PACs and 500 million live microorganisms (>5 x 108 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 2.7 billion live microorganisms per gram (>2.7 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million live microorganisms per capsule is guaranteed throughout the shelf life.
Allergen advice: Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Directions for use:
- 1-2 capsules once or twice daily with food. Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
- Children under 12. Take half adult dose.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total bacteria count viable until the end of shelf life.