Non contact Infrared thermometer Termo+ 4in1 measures temperature fast and precisely.
- separate function for adults and babies
- possbile to measure temperatuer from ear
- measures also room temperature and temperature from the surfaces (i.e food, drinks, water etc.)
- for contact free measuring from forehead keep max distance 3 cm
- result in 1 second
- fever warning with sound and visual
- light and easy to operate
- stores 40 last measurements
Termo+ 4in1 thermometer is not available, we recommend Non-contact thermometer PG 3in1 instead, which is available and ships out fast!
- Quick 1s measurement
- Patented technology to realize separate measurement of adult and child
- Multi-functional, easy to operate, one button design. For measurring ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature
- 40 sets of memory
- Audio and visual fever warning
- ℃ and ℉ conversion
- Auto shut-down and power-saving
- storage bag
It is necessary to purchace batteries (AAAx2). Batteries are not includes in the boxes.
How to use
1.Take your forehead temperature
Please load the batteries, when using the thermometer for the first time. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in one second,
Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose “Adult” Mode or “Baby” Mode. Then point the temperature probe at the center of the forehead, with a distance of 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches).The beep is heard, you can now read the measuring result.
2.Take your ear temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose”Ear” Mode.Take off the probe cover, fit the probe snuggle into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
3.Take room/object temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on.
Press the Mode/Memory button to choose The “HOUSE” Sign;Keep the thermometer about 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches) away from the object.
Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
Once the reading has been completed, remove the thermometer away from the forehead/ear and observe temperature.
Please notice:You should wait at least 10 seconds between each measurement.